Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Wednesday Memes: WoW & WWW

Happy Hump Day!

This meme is hosted by Breaking the Spine.


Fault Line by Christa Desir

Ben could date anyone he wants, but he only has eyes for the new girl — sarcastic free-spirit, Ani. Luckily for Ben, Ani wants him too. She’s everything Ben could ever imagine. Everything he could ever want.


But that all changes after the party. The one Ben misses. The one Ani goes to alone.

Now Ani isn’t the girl she used to be, and Ben can’t sort out the truth from the lies. What really happened, and who is to blame?

Ben wants to help her, but she refuses to be helped. The more she pushes Ben away, the more he wonders if there’s anything he can do to save the girl he loves.

 

Expected publication: October 1st 2013 by SimonPulse

I've been on a New Adult kick lately, and this looks intense, gritty, and moving.

 

Meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

 

What are you currently reading?

Left Drowning by Jessica Park

Really enjoying this one so far!

 

What did you recently finish reading?

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
Dark, gory, creepy, and just plain weird. Four Stars.
 

What do you think you’ll read next?

Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller

Love the cover for this, and I'm excited reading another Triah Doller book.

 

There you have it, my wednesday memes. Let me know what books your thinking about, reading, and reviewing this week. Seriously, leave a link and I'll drop by.

 

Have a good week!

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. I looked at Fault Line and thought, that books sounds fantastic, I shoudl add it to my Goodreads account. Log on to Goodreads...yup, it was added a while ago. Too many books to keep track of I guess. HA. Great pick.

    WoW Book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your WOW pick sounds great. I think I already have the book on my to-read list because it sounds really familiar and if I don't I'm definitely adding it. Great pick and I hope you enjoy reading it.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick, sounds like a good secret book. Hope it has good twists to the story.

    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of this ones sound really good. I am going to be adding the to my TB list.

    Check out My WoW

    Xoxo. Daisel @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for this one either, it sounds so good!
    My WoW @ the NerdHerd Reads

    ReplyDelete