Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels I Want

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

 

TTT: sequels we can't wait to get our hands on.

Most of these are already out, but I haven't had a chance to pick them up yet. I'm really backed up with my reading because of school and some other family stuff. Here are ten sequels that I want to pick up ASAP.

Not pictured: by Cause I cannot have a list like this without including at least one Maddox brother.

Well, there is my list. It would amazing if I could get most of these (or the ones that have been released) read by Christmas time. We shall see...


Leave a link to your list and I'll be sure to hop by.




Happy Tuesday!

















 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I need to get a hold of Fire at some stage as well... and you should really get Days of Blood and Starlight, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone! Also the Anna and the French Kiss series! Great Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Isla either! And I still need to read Ten Tiny Breaths...oops. Fire didn't impress me as much, not to put a damper on your excitement for it, lol
    Rachel @ The NerdHerd Reads

    ReplyDelete