Friday, December 10, 2010

Inspiration Can Come In the Strangest Ways

I have a new inspiration.

Granted, I am not even sure who all my inspirations include. However, I am sure that Russell Brand is now one of them.

You heard me. Russell Brand.





Yes some of his humor can be on the crude side, and I do not always agree with his beliefs.  However, I still find him to be most inspiring. Plus, his British.

His personality is so bubbly.  He does not really filter or care what comes out of his mouth either. He dresses the way he likes. And most importantly he has tons of confidence. And he doesn't really seem to care what people think about all of this.

So...Russell Brand basically just inspires me to be myself. 

Be yourself is easily said, but rarely done. It is something that I tend to struggle with especially around new people. I guess I am just shy, but it is something that I want to work on.  I want to speak up when I normally would not, and more importantly not care if you think I am lame for doing so.  Guess I need a strong shot of confidence for this. Or even a round of shots..still of confidence mind you. I mean otherwise I would slur everything I tried to say...not cute...and what good would that do hmmm?

In short, my friends, that is what Russell Brand inspired me to do...Be myself no matter who is around. Well that and speak in a British accent.  Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment