Monday, December 13, 2010


The snow has been coming down wildly the last few days. The road conditions have not been that great either. So I have been pretty lazy over all. I watched a lot of television on Sunday. I watched most of the new movie on ABC family called Christmas Cupid. I also watched this competition called the American Ninja Warrior. It pretty repetitious, but if others can watch cars race around the same track for hours...then I can watch different guys try the same obstacle course over and over. I also spent most of the day in my pajamas, which was quite lovely. I even opened my window so I could see the snow.  I was also able to knock a couple chapter out of the book that I am currently reading. It is called the Lucky One wrote by the great Nicholas Sparks. I have read some of his other books and of course seen the great movies as well.  Dear John being my favorite movie (I have yet to read the book..but it is on my to-do list) and this probably being my favorite book. Well at least I have really been enjoying it so far. So I bundled up with a couple blankets and read a few chapter out of the Lucky One. We also picked out our Christmas tree. It now sits in the stand in our living room. No decorations. Yet. Maybe I'll get to that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment