Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My New Best Friend

I probably have been a germaphobes worse nightmare these past few days. Only because of how much I have been sneezing. I've had this crazy head cold for about three or four days now. My nose has been running and my throat has been scratchy and sore. It is rather annoying.  At least it has given me some opportunities to use my Bath and Body lotion/hand sanitizer that smells like Christmas. Tis the season after all. 

I have taken some medicine, but the one item that has helped the most is been the HALLS cough/throat drops. My new best friend.


 And I must say that these little cherry drops of goodness are amazing. They soothe your throat and make it feel much better. And I've been popping them in my mouth like crazy. I have even been guilty of finishing one and almost instantly having the next one in my mouth. My little bag of cough drops is dwindling, I hope it can make it till the end of this cold.

Also, I found another recipe (the first being the Candy Cane Cocoa) on another blog.  drum roll please.....I am going to try and fix eggnog french toast. Well, the key word of course being try. Look for that post in the next few days...well, when ever I can finally get to the store and buy some supplies.... or I guess the correct cooking word would be ingredients. All I really know is that you can't cook eggnog french toast without the eggnog.

No comments:

Post a Comment