Wednesday, February 23, 2011


"Every new day begins with possibilities." Ronald Reagan

one of THOSE days

You all know the days I'm talking about.
The day that nothing seems to be going right.
And if your a girl
or at least emotional me
you probably end up crying at least once.
You know over something that really, honestly
shouldn't matter.
BUT that little thing is what broke
the camel's back.
You know.
You lost your phone along with a ton of other things.
So something
Like 'I'm sorry we don't have that honey BBQ sauce anymore.'
at your favorite restuarant that you wanted to eat at.
And it is then that you just
 break down.
Hit the table with your fist.
And though you're trying to act like you've got it all
together
or at least pull it back together
Tears well up in your eyes.
Then your friends start laughing
and the waitress looks at you like your crazy.
You know those sorta days right?
Or is it just me?
So I sorta had one of those yesterday.
Not as bad as the one just describe
but there was some tears
and some "I wanted to be home"
 and some other icky emotions
that just want to make you sleep.



Me and the roomie at Dorm Wars


 
My roommate was also having a bad day
What's in the air,eh?
So both of us went to OCharlies.
We hardly ever eat there.
And I'm not sure why
But it was so nice
We ended up sharing an entree and got
steak
and
chicken
for less than fourteen dollars.
Good deal right??
I also got a soda :)
And we just sat there
in no big rush and talked.

It was just really enjoyable and nice to of relaxing
from the stress of that Tuesday.
We talked about life
and different things like that.
Sorta of rant, but really just
let me get this off of my chest.
"So it hasn't been your day, you month, or even your year!"
Sorry had to put a Friends reference in there.
Anyways, we had dessert too.
And then afterwards we felt tons better.



No comments:

Post a Comment