Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Top Gun - Danger Zone


Our theme was Top Gun. And I must say that it was amazing.
Even though I haven't seen the movie.
yes, seeing the movie is on my todo list
I loved all the aviators and leather jackets and the all and all suaveness of it all.
In our team's introduction, our actually player
(as in those competing, as being extremely competitive, as in not me)
came walking in all slow with their aviators and pilot jackets on.
Epic.


I'm so proud of two of the little roomies. They were actually representing
our dorm in the competition.
They were some of the best on the court.
Frankie ran the shopping cart race and was a brute at doing so.
Look at her go!


Then Kirstin ran the obstacle course.
My favorite event of Dorm Wars.
Though I am pretty sure I'd bite the dust if I tried those tires.
And don't even get me started on the rope swing.
But little K did very well and ran this course on the quickness.


Also, Kirstin got the idea of putting the names from the moive
on the back of our dorm shirts.
 So she used black tape and wrote the four main characters
on our shirts.
It ended up looking wonderful.
Not only wonderful, but kickin' awesome!
I was Slider; which I don't really know who that is.
Well not yet though.
But look how great it turned out!



Okay, so we didn't win.
 We didn't even place.
But we did have an awesome theme.
And a great time.
With some laughs of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment