Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Fitness Wednesday: Starting T25

 

This picture sums me up perfectly. My favorite activity is chewing. More specifically, eating potatoes, cheese, cheese on my potatoes, steak, anything teriyaki flavored, and of course sweets.

Now let me tell you something else, the Freshman 15 (or in my case, the College 15) is no lie. Life has been stressfull and the past few years at the University, I have packed on a little weight.


Since I'm already weighing heavy and my favorite pastime is eating deleciously bad for you food, my goal for this season is to lose bit of weight.

 

Solution -- Starting T25. I have other beachbody programs, but this one seemed like the best choice because of my busy life. These workouts pack everything you need into 25 minitues for only five days a week.

Speed 1.0 is my favorite workout so far. I worked up a sweat, loved the beat and enjoyed all 25 minitues. Earlier tonight though, the day three workout Total Body Circuit really kicked my butt! Like majorly. It was a lot of upperbody work (which let's face it I have goose arms) and squats (ahhh......). My shoulders are already sore. And so it my legs and booty from yesterday.

Plus, I've been trying to change my eating habbits. I quit sodas cold turkey. Dang -- thank goodness for my free week of Shakeology. And I've been trying to follow the meal plan/guidliness. Granted it is only day three -- but I pretty much am dying to go on a fast food binge. You can probably see the golden archers floating over my head. But I'm staying strong.

1) Eating healthier will be help me feel better and actually live better in the long run, and 2) I have a cheat meal coming up on Saturday.

So I'm starting T25. Three days in I'm sore and wanting some major munchies, but I'm feeling good. It only takes like 20ish days to make a habbit right? Wish me luck! And if I do succed I'll be sure to post before and after photos.



For more about my personal life, adventures, and general wildness -- you can visit me at my personal blog Purple Daisies.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Wow. What a unique meme! This post makes me guilty though. I hate exercise and I hate eating healthy. Huhuhuhu. I always prefer eating junk foods and facing my laptop whole day. I know it's really a bad habit but I just can't help it.

    Good luck. I hope I'll get an inspiration some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) And I didn't mean to make you feel guilty. I'm just trying to get in shape so I feel better. But I also love junk food and watching TV/ surfing the web. It's the best! I'm just trying to break it up with a bit of exercise.

      And, I think it is awesome that you're focused on helping the environment. I need to focus on that more as well.

      Delete
  2. Good for you! And good luck! I seriously suck so bad at eating healthy. Bad food like french fries from those delicious golden archers are just so good! I can't resist. This year my husband and managed to complete two rounds of P90X which was amazing. It really helped me slim down and tone up. But then I fell off the wagon. Fail. So I'm going to try to start it up again in January. I've also been on and off doing blogilates on Youtube which is a really good workout. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete