Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Secret Santa Fun

 

I particpated in The Broke and The Bookish Secret Santa this season. And it has been an absolute blast! I've had so much fun picking out the books and gifts based on my persons information card. Seriously, who knew Christmas shopping for another book lover could be so much fun? On the day that I went to the Post Office to mail off my gift -- I got another surprise. My own Secret Santa Gift had arrived.

It felt like Christmas had came early (which I guess it sorta did). When I finally got it home and tore open the box (which might have been channeling Thor, cause it was hard to crack), I was meet with some gorgeously wrapped presents. Which I, of course, quickly destroyed. She did such a good job picking out the different items for my package! Those chocoletes....mmmmm! The Book Thief has been on my TBR list for a while now. I just saw the movie and bawled, so I cannot wait to dive into the actual book. And Bitterblue!! How can you not like the Graceling series? Then there is those amazing quotes (which are already hagging on my wall)!

My Secret Santa chose to stay anonymous, but I just want to send her a virtual hug and say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I seriously love ever single item! Thanks for bring joy to my Monday and being so thoughtful this Christmas season. And hope you and yours has a blessed and Merry Christmas.

Hope my package makes it soon too. And that my TBTBSanta person loves their gift as much as I love mine.

 

2 comments:

  1. HI! Thank you SO much for my Secret Santa gift :) I absolutely love it! You picked some great books out and I am enough of a dork that I squealed a bit at a brand new blank composition notebook! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Sends virtual hug back* You are so welcome! I am so glad that you liked your gifts! I had to fight my husband off with the chocolates. He saw them when he got home from work and tried to tear the bag open. Lol. He was pretty sad when I told him that they were NOT for him.

    ReplyDelete