Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cheap & Expensive Thoughts

"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute..."
-Albert Einstein
  • Today, I went shopping at Goodwill. I want to be a more thrifty person? You know, the whole looking for some treasures. So I ended up buying two sweaters that I am really excited about working into my wardrobe.  Like 'em?
  • So last night I got inspired and looked up engagement rings at Tiffanys & Co. And whoa, I found a gorgeous ring...though it cost as much as a semester in college. So I guess I can count this ring out...well unless I marry a doctor...hmmm :)
I like this ring or at least the picture of it is gorgeous. The princess cut one was really pretty too.  HOWEVER....this 1Carat ring runs for about 9,200. Oh my gosh...guess that's the price you pay for that little blue Tiffany's box.

I also looked at their jewlery that is for under 250 dollars. They have some really cute stuff. *sigh* I guess I'm turning more and more girly. I never would have thought I'd be interested in designer jewelry.  At least I am not designer bag crazy...well yet.   
I will say that this would be an awful cute we've been together a year or even a promise ring though...it is still from Tiffanys, but a lot cheaper. This little adorable thing was only $100 dollars. A LOT cheaper.


Anyways, guess I am going to need me a boyfriend for me to get any sorta engagement rings. So this is not going to be happening anytime soon (you can breathe now mom). They are just pretty to look at...the boys and the rings. hehehe. Speaking of boys, I met a very pretty green eyed boy today. Be still my heart lol jk. Or wait maybe I should ask him if he is a pre-med major.

Also, guess you noticed that I'm posing with Rudolph. And yes, one of my shoes are untied :) Sorry my face was so red. Not really sure what that's about... Tomorrow I planning on wearing a crazy combo. Check back then to see me work zebra prints into my outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment