Monday, July 18, 2011

Harry Potter Imax 3D Experience = EPIC

Back at the start of the New Year I made a list of things that I wanted to accomplish in 2011. One of which was see a movie in Imax. I can now mark number twenty-two off of my list:

21. I want to make more friends (corny, I know)
22. I want to see an imax film
23. I want to eat breakfast before class

This past Sunday I watched the final Harry Potter in Imax 3D. Wow.
It was like an overload of awesomeness.

Usually, I am not a fan of 3D movies and chose to see movies in 2D. I am so glad that I decided to see this movie in 3D. I don't know if it was because it was imax or just a better made 3D film, but the 3D wasn't blurry or annoying.  The screen, the sound, the 3D just pulled you in and made for an awesome movie watching experience. Add all of this to that fact that I was watching the final Harry Potter movie... epic!

Loved the movie!

1 comment:

  1. I saw this in 3d recently too and loved it. I too usually don't prefer it, but it was so amazing. I really feel like watching it again actually.

    ReplyDelete