Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Years

I got to spend a few days including my New Year in this wonderful place:

New York


I got to visit this great place with one of my best friends.  We left Tuesday night at around 8 and did not arrive till around 5 or 6 am on Wednesday morning. My friend did all of the driving because she is a master of the road and can handle the long drive. However, I was a pretty good co-pilot.  


We got to spend a lot of time with her great family. I know she misses them a whole lot while away.

We also went shopping in the city and got to see the show Stomp while there.   

Stomp was the show we saw and it was pretty awesome. When I say pretty awesome I mean freakin' amazing!!

We ate at the cheesecake factory one night. So good. I had the pasta along with the simple yet delicious plain cheese cake for dessert. Of course, I ordered mine with the chocolate sauce on the side. It was like cheese cake heaven.


However, our suitcases could not take the long road trip and got a little car sick. Hence why they have thrown up all over our room once we finally arrived.

New York is an amazing place and I cannot wait to explore there again someday. Our trip was great and I had a good time, well except for the part about getting lost on the subway for an hour and half. Ahhh...


No comments:

Post a Comment