Friday, January 7, 2011

My To do List: Goals For This New Year

32 Things I Want to do in 2011
  1. I want to improve my cooking skills.
  2. I want to finish at least ten books - simply for the joy of reading.
  3. I want to improve my blogging skills - write more often.
  4. I want to make no less than a B- in all of my classes that I will be taking.
  5. I want to go to summer school to catch up on the classes in my new major.
  6. I want to visit a haunted house in October. 
  7. I want to go on a roadtrip.
  8. I want to sketch more often
  9. I want to get in real good shape.
  10. I want to learn how to eat healthier.
  11. I want to see California
  12. I want to be more independent
  13. I want to be a better friend.
  14. I want to go to bed earlier, so I can wake up earlier
  15. I want to improve my personal fashion.
  16. I want to become a thrift store junkie.
  17. I want to see a concert.
  18. I want to turn Sunday's into my personal spa day.
  19. I want to organize my France pictures
  20. I want to have a more self confidence
  21. I want to make more friends
  22. I want to see an imax film
  23. I want to eat breakfast before class
  24. I want to figure out what I want to do with my life
  25. I want to learn to sew
  26. I want to believe that I can succeed
  27. I want to go white water rafting
  28. I want to see the sunrise on a beach
  29. I want to run a 5k
  30. I want to build a snowman
  31. I want to win a million dollars :)
  32. I want to go dancing

2 comments:

  1. This is a mighty ambitious list but I have a solution: if you can somehow manage #31, the others should be easier (you can hire mini-Jennas to do them, that is). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for some reason, I just now saw this comment. but I like that way you think! so forget the rest and work on number 31?? hehe

    ReplyDelete