Okay, okay... I am not fooling you. They're a lot of fun too!
So I am entering the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon. It lasts from July 8th - July 10th. If you are interesting in signing up too, more information can be found here.
-----------Hello hoppers! Thanks for jumping by!
About Me: Random Facts
- I am southern girl, but can't stand sweet tea. But, Ido indeed, love cowboy boots and lighting bugs...y'all.
- I love reading, but also I love watching televisn shows. My current
addictionis Grey's Anatomy. I am just starting season 4.
- I have had the awesome privilage of traveling to France & Kenya. I love both and probably give my left molar to return.
- I am currently coming upon the end of my CNA certification. I have a few more clases left and one more clinical. Then I'll have a huge state exam that includes a written portion and skills evalution. So I've beem really busy.
- I couldn't chose a favorite book, but one of my favorites that I have recently read is Graceling.
Me cheesin' it up.Goal: 1 Book
Well coming off that last read-a-thon, I learned not to over shoot my goals. So I am shooting low this time, especially since I have to take a couple exams, spend 5+ hours in lab, and babysit between now and the 10th.
Sooooo... My goals are as follows:
- Finish reading Will Grayson, Will Grayson (I'm currently on page 77).
- Start Mind Games byKiersten White.
- Write a review for I'm Not Her.
- Give a reading update at least once.
- Particpate in at least one challenge.
- And continue with season 4 Grey's ;)
Random: Fairy Tales and Twitter
- I am excited that this a Once Upon A Read-a-Thon. So you can expect to see pictures like this a lot:
Rapunzel is my current favorite disney princess.
- I have a new twitter account for Book Beats. You can follow me here @bookbeats15
- And if you follow me via bloglovin', linky, etc., let me know and I'll follow back.