Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #3: Crash into You by Katie McGarry + QuickView

 
This meme is hosted by Breaking the Spine.
 
 
Isaiah has secrets, too. About where he lives, and how he really feels about Rachel. The last thing he needs is to get tangled up with a rich girl who wants to slum it on the south side for kicks-no matter how angelic she might look.

But when their shared love of street racing puts both their lives in jeopardy, they have six weeks to come up with a way out. Six weeks to discover just how far they'll go to save each other.

 







I am dying to get my hands on this book. It has so many things that I love in a book: rich girl, rough side of the tracks boy, protective older brothers, racing, tattoos, secrets, and an amazing cover. Isaiah just may be my favorite charcter from this series (though Noah is up there). Seriously, I'm ready for Isaish to have his HEA!

Expected publication: November 26th 2013 by Harlequin Teen







My thoughts on Pushing the Limits --> here

My thoughts on Dare You To --> here

 

And....

 

Quick View of Crossing the Line (Pushing The Limits 1.5):

 

Crossing the Line was a cute, short romance. McGarry, as to be expected, created a great couple with a little bit of angst. I am glad that Lila got a story.


Even though the book was short, I was drawn in and enjoyed the plot . And I found myself highlighting (I've a kindle) a lot of quotes that I liked.

The book was wrote from both Lila and Lincoln's POV. It was sweet and at 67 pages, I was happy with the ending.

Hopefully, it'll tied me over till the third (and the one I'm most excited for) Isaiah 's book.

 

 

12 comments:

  1. I had Crash into You on my last WOW post and I can't wait to get my hands on it. Or better yet, I'd love to get a review copy of it... Great pick! I hope you enjoy reading it.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a really good book! Guys with tattoos are my weakness, I gotta add this to my TBR list:) Here's my WoW: http://the-quiet-girl-talks.blogspot.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like each book gets better so I have very high expectations for this one. I can't wait to read Isaiah's story!

    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Sooo excited! Hope it doesnt let us down.

      Delete
  4. Oh, good pick. I'm curious about this one. I liked the other 2 a lot.

    WoW Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard amazing things about Katie McGarry. I have Pushing the Limits & Dare to You on my ereader and I can't wait to read them. Awesome pick! Thanks for sharing ;)

    Mikki @A Bookish Escape

    My WOW: http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-28.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, bust them out and read 'em! Haha....they're fun reads! And sometimes even emotional!

      Delete
  6. I have no started the series yet but I plan to at some point because people seem to love the books.
    Hope you get the book soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first one kept me up almost all night to finish. And I hope I do too ;)

      Delete