Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Challenge Post [2] -- Cover Re-do

Okay. I am not artistic. Not at all. So this challenge was a bit of a struggle for me. And before you go any farther, I just want to state that I do like the original cover. I just chose Fire because I thought it would be an easy cover to remake.

Be sure you all hop around this challenge, because I've already saw some awesome re-dos. This challenge is hosted by Tumbling Books.

 

 


"


Again, I love the original and I am not artistic. This challenge is a little painful for me -- but we must march omward. So this what we have... I haven't read Fire yet, but I can't wait to pick it up.

How's day two of the read-a-thon going for everyone?

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Your cover redo is great! I haven't read the series, but I've always been meaning to :)

    Kim @ YA Asylum

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha No worries, you did a great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cover re-do's great! It's very close to what the story is about. :D

    ReplyDelete