I met my goals! *does dance* Okay, okay, I may not have aimed super high, but I am excited that I got everything done that I wanted too. How was your goals?
Total: Goals 6/6
Finish reading Will Grayson, Will Grayson (I'm currently on page 77). Start Mind Games byKiersten White. Write a review for I'm Not Her. Give a reading update at least once. Particpate in at least one challenge. And continue with season 4 Grey's
Bonus: twitter party and such
- This was my first full-length twitter party! And it was a blast!
- Compare yourself to an animal:
- I also managed to ace my exams :)
- (Random Thought: I love how Logan calls Rory "ace" in Gilmore Girls.)
- And I also wrote a review for Will Grayson, Will Grayson (which is on goodreads and will be posted here soon). But two reviews...*does another dance*
- I am 25% done with Mind Games and it really intriguing so far.
Mini-Challenge: favorite genre, favorite book within that genre, and your favorite character from the same genre
My taste changes a lot, but recently this is what I have been reading, so this is how I answered:
- YA (and some NA) contemporary with a bit of romance.
- The Fault In Our Stars
- Eli from Along For The Ride: just finished that and he was so sweet.
Thank you to all the lovely ladies that planned this awesome read-a-thon. I am so glad I joined.
How were your goals?