I just wanted to give a quick update on my progress in the read-a-thon. Feel free to leave your link below and I'll drop by your post.
Day 2: Currently
- I was able to put a little bit of a dent into Will Grayson, Will Grayson.
- I read 151 pages today (and counting).
- Watched Grey's Anatomy
- I participated in yesterday's youtube challenge.
- Particpated in the apocalypse challenge today (below).
- And *gasp* I am updating :)
Day 2: remaining
- Still need to write a review for I'm Not Her
- Finish Will Grayson, Will Grayson
- Start Mind Games
Total: Goals 3/6
- Finish reading Will Grayson, Will Grayson (I'm currently on page 77).
- Start Mind Games byKiersten White.
- Write a review for I'm Not Her.
Give a reading update at least once. Particpate in at least one challenge. And continue with season 4 Grey's
Mini - Challenge: apocalypse
This challenge is hosted by Better Read Than Dead.
I hope I was feeling slightly like Indiana Jones one the way to this bookstore. Every girl shops in boots and a thick jacket right?
My two books and three other items are:
- Narnia (you know how they have all the books in one gigantic book) -- loophole? Seven in one, ftw.
- Les Mis -- doubles as thought provoking and thick enough to be a weapon if needed ;)
- Hammack -- need somewhere to relax and read (and sleep at night) & it's portable
- Bow with arrows -- I'll have time to practice apparently and I wont have to get to close to my
- Knife -- every BA girl needs to carry a knife in her right boot.
Fairy Tales and Twitter: Random Thoughts
- I warned you about the Tangled pictues
- Book Beats has a new twitter account: @bookbeats15
- I hope to be able to hop around more tomorrow (since today was super busy) and see how everyone's goals are going.
- And hopefully, I'll be able to join the twitter party. Are you planning on joining?
Thanks for stopping by and happy reading :)