Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon [day 2]: update and challenges

I just wanted to give a quick update on my progress in the read-a-thon. Feel free to leave your link below and I'll drop by your post.
 
Day 2: Currently
  • I was able to put a little bit of a dent into Will Grayson, Will Grayson.
  • I read 151 pages today (and counting).
  • Watched Grey's Anatomy
  • I participated in yesterday's youtube challenge.
  • Particpated in the apocalypse challenge today (below).
  • And *gasp* I am updating :)
 




Day 2: remaining

  • Still need to write a review for I'm Not Her
  • Finish Will Grayson, Will Grayson
  • Start Mind Games

Total: Goals 3/6

  • Finish reading Will Grayson, Will Grayson (I'm currently on page 77).
  • Start Mind Games byKiersten White.
  • Write a review for I'm Not Her.
  • Give a reading update at least once.
  • Particpate in at least one challenge.
  • And continue with season 4 Grey's




Mini - Challenge: apocalypse


This challenge is hosted by Better Read Than Dead.

I hope I was feeling slightly like Indiana Jones one the way to this bookstore. Every girl shops in boots and a thick jacket right?

My two books and three other items are:

  • Narnia (you know how they have all the books in one gigantic book) -- loophole? Seven in one, ftw.
  • Les Mis -- doubles as thought provoking and thick enough to be a weapon if needed ;)
  • Hammack -- need somewhere to relax and read (and sleep at night) & it's portable
  • Bow with arrows -- I'll have time to practice apparently and I wont have to get to close to my kill food.
  • Knife -- every BA girl needs to carry a knife in her right boot.
 




Fairy Tales and Twitter: Random Thoughts

  • I warned you about the Tangled pictues
  • Book Beats has a new twitter account: @bookbeats15
  • I hope to be able to hop around more tomorrow (since today was super busy) and see how everyone's goals are going.
  • And hopefully, I'll be able to join the twitter party. Are you planning on joining?
 

Thanks for stopping by and happy reading :)

 

 

 

 

 

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment